Thursday, June 2, 2011

It Girl: Christine Centenera.







This It Girl came up in a rather precarious way in that I kept seeing her face pop up in many of the photos that I was bookmarking from all the various fashion weeks this past year. At first I didn’t know who she was but quickly learned that although her face was off the radar, her style was anything but. Combining quirky, touchable textured pieces with a totally modern approach is this lady’s signature style. So with some Nancy Drew-like sleuthing I found out that she is none other than Christine Centenera, fashion editor of Harper’s Bazaar Australia and worthy of the title It Girl. I seriously cannot get enough of that picture of her strolling through Tullieres in those printed Celine pants. Obsessed. File under watch out for this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...