Saturday, June 18, 2011

Edited: Laundry Day.





Even though I've been away from my computer for the past few days, I have yet to complete many of the things on my to-do list for this weekend. Most of them involve cleaning, and so I was pleasantly surprised to find some great inspiration in the form of Vogue Germany's new spread of Ginta Lapina doing just that- cleaning up. So although I spent yesterday exploring the new Picasso exhibit at the De Young with some new friends (more on that early in the week) the rest of my weekend will be spent doing all those boring tasks on my list, the largest of which would be cleaning my apartment. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend...even if you are just working down your to-do list like me. File under messy. 

Oh, and keep reading after the jump for one picture that I just couldn't resist although do so at your own risk (it's not so safe for work.)





[Images via: Fashion Gone Rogue]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...