Sunday, June 26, 2011

Orange Sunday.

Totally obsessing over this Prada shirt for men.

Looking totally delicious.

Orange pants never looked better when paired with these slippers.

Brad Goreski, ex-assistant of stylist Rachel Zoe. Spotted. 

Excellent color combination here. I'm thinking I need a purple jacket.

Perfect everyday tote. 

Orange belt, orange pants, orange shirt. Done, done and done

I hope that everyone is enjoying this lovely Sunday. In the Bay Area the sun is out in full-force and it looks like it is in Milano as well for the men's shows where the color of the moment is none other than a pop of orange. I can't imagine any other color I'd rather be wearing on a day like today. Until Monday! File under super fresh.

[Images via: StreetFSN and Tommy Ton]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...