Saturday, June 25, 2011

It Girl: Joanna Hillman.



This it girl has already shown up three times (!) already on the.margaret.files. unbeknownst to me of course- her perfectly organized shoe cube resides on the right hand side of the.margaret.files., and her tropical inspired outfit and her red purse showed up on a previous post, Color me Pretty. I took this as a sign that I needed to figure out just who this it girl was. So without further adieu, I'd like to introduce to you Joanna Hillman, senior fashion market editor of Harper's Bazaar U.S. This girl, never captured without her trademark sunglasses, seriously knows how to layer for the perfectly pulled together look, making her the It Girl for this week. File as fabulous.


[Images via: Top row- The Gold Book; middle row- Another Zoe Day, Coco Canal x2, ; bottom row- Rantings of a Shopaholic, Harper's Bazaar, Citizen Couture]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...