Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday, Monday, Monday.

click to view larger

Monday is here, but my mind is not. So today, I wanted to share some of the things that have been inspiring me as of late. Things that don't necessarily all go together, but things I have been obsessing over nonetheless. So here, you can see a roundup of my current obsessions- those tortoiseshell sunglasses (must find), the oldie but still a goodie Alexander Wang leopard clutch, mixing my two favorite chairs the Bertoia chair with the Wishbone complete with fabulous golden leaf wall art (I think I'm in love) and kiss imprinted napkins (perfect for any party). Oh what a Monday. File as just the beginning.

[Images via: Tuula, Coutureaholic, Once Wed and Coco+Kelley]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...