Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Top Shots MFW Fall 2011 Part I.

I love the play of textures and how the models held their bags at Prada.

Giovanna Battaglia, the ultimate Italian woman.

Rainbow bright explosion. Obsessed. 

Watch out for the Mercedes bus, this is Milan after all.

I love fashion that makes you smile, and this Pucci dress does just that.

New color combination to test out.

Could this little Chloe bag be any cuter? 

One way to keep warm. 

This was a deceivingly difficult post for me to compile from my files because quite frankly there was an exorbitant amount of beautiful and inspiring photographs to choose from. So in an effort to show almost everything I loved, this post will be split into two parts. One thing that I will say for sure about the photos I finally settled on is that the Italians know how to effortlessly and fearlessly use bold colors; mi piace molto.

[Images via: Garance Dore, The Sartorialist, Tommy Ton x2, The Sartorialist, Tommy Ton x3]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...