Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hey there, mister.


Listening to the Lady Gaga song Boys, Boys, Boys on one of my thousands of Pandora stations this morning really made me realize how little time I spend acknowledging the guys on the.margaret.files. I waste enough time thinking about them during the day that I figured I might as well pay homage to them right here. So the next two days are all about the boys who, let's be serious, are no match for our girl power. Wink. Keep reading after the jump for one of my absolute favorite couples who are almost never photographed together as well as a photo I took myself of the two of them in Milan. File as love.

That's The Sartorialist's Scott Schuman and Garance Dore,
 the hottest couple in the fashion blogsphere. 

The first one is so much cuter, but I couldn't resist posting
 my own photo of the two lovebirds. I'm just obsessed with 
their matching loafers. Now that is true love. 

[Images via: Tommy Ton, My Files]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...