Monday, March 7, 2011

No Business Like Show Business







Back from my self-imposed hiatus (thank you professors for scheduling all my projects and midterms during the same week) I thought that I should celebrate my return with something completely over the top. I present to you Anna dello Russo, fashionista and Vogue Nippon editor extraordinaire. She is one of the most exciting and exaggerated dressers in the fashion world and I can’t help but smile along with her crazy choices in outfits. Net-a-porter recently did a spread in their online magazine about her and it finally made me realize that her lavishness is a true reflection of her personality. Check out my two favorite shots from the feature after the jump. Quite simply, she is pure drama. File this one under fearless. 







[Images via: The Sartorialist, Garance Dore, Tommy Ton x3, net-a-porter.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...