Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Forward.





Did I miss the memo where it became spring all of the sudden? Apparently we are beginning the new season yet the weather in the bay is sticking firmly in winter it seems. Nonetheless, if there is one thing I love about spring it is the chance to bring out those white gams dying for some Vitamin D and (gasp) open-toed sandals. I must say that my toes and I have dearly missed my sandals this winter as it has been one for the record books. So here’s to hoping that it will warm-up just a tad so that I can bring out my favorite eternal spring look that includes a loose button down, shorts, a man’s watch and an oversized leather bag. File under spring ahead. 

[Images via: My Files, The Sartorialist]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...