Monday, March 7, 2011

Top Looks MFW Fall 2011



Being that my first fashion show that I stalked outside of was D&G last fall, Milan Fashion Week will always hold a special place in my heart. And this year's collections did not disappoint. My top three of the week had to be Pucci, Fendi and Prada. Each of them showed a unique perspective on dressing the modern woman ranging from super sexy at Pucci to romantic at Fendi and funky but streamlined at Prada. There is that certain special something that these Italian fashion houses presented last week that leaves me wishing I was right back in Milan with them. Keep reading after the jump to check out the breakdown of my favorites from all the collections and a picture I took last year of all the madness. File under revisit immediately.


Top Row (left to right): Antonio Marras #31, Prada #30, Bottega Veneta #31, Fendi #36
Bottom Row (left to right): Versace #26, Gucci #36, Giorgio Armani #47, Emilio Pucci #26



[Images via: Style.com, My Files]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...