Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Top Shots PFW Fall 2011.

I love everything about this shot.

Who knew an oversized white shirtdress could be so fabulous?

These remind me of the first pair of Marc Jacobs shoes I bought for 
my high school graduation and sadly had to return because the 
smallest size was still too big.

Yes, that is Anna dello Russo running in my favorite look from No. 21.

Marc Jacobs looks so much taller in person.

Model mom. 

Until next season...

I have to admit that I got a little sad when I realized that today was the final day of Paris fashion week. Alas, there is always later in the year for the spring shows, but for now I hope you enjoy these top shots (along with another to come later). Also, stay tuned for a new series titled Runway Walk-off later this week.

[Images via: Tommy Ton]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...