Sunday, March 27, 2011

Back to Life; Back to Reality.


Reality has the funny characteristic of slapping you in the face when you least expect it. And so, with much kicking and screaming, I am being dragged back to reality with the end of spring break and the beginning of a new chapter in my life, that is my last semester at school and my subsequent career path. I must say that the vacations I’ve been exploring with the.margaret.files have turned out to be therapeutic themselves, but I am approaching the time where such pursuits will be more distant than ever with my busy schedule. Alas, (as one of my favorite sayings go) a girl can dream and if there is one thing I know it is that I will never stop exploring for more regardless of how busy life may be. File under back to work. 

[Image via: Garance Dore]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...