Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Eggs.

Regardless of what religion you practice, Easter is most importantly an excuse to get together with family and celebrate just that. There are only a few times during the year when one is subject to such family functions and even though Easter doesn't fall into the category of must see each other holiday for mine, I will be spending the day with my adoptive family (adoptive by the fact that that I usually crash their family holidays). Most importantly I'll be joining in on my all-time favorite activity: decorating eggs. The eggs above were designed by some top designers for Vogue.com; see if you can't guess who created each one. Check out the answers after the jump and my personal favorite. File under inspired.


Beginning at bottom and working clockwise:

  • Lexington Gardens
  • Eddie Borgo
  • Jacques Torres
  • Belle Fleur
  • Chanel
  • Jason Wu
  • Roberta Roller Rabbit
  • John Derian
  • Albertus Swanepoel
  • Below: John Robshaw





[Images via: Vogue.com]

1 comment:

  1. As always, so so so happy that you came to our fabulous Easter extravaganza!! It truly wouldn't have been the same without you. These eggs are fab-u-lous. Wish that I had the ABILITY to make decorate like this. Wow. Have a marvelous week my friend!
    xo, Alison

    www.alisonreidstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...