Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Beach Getaway: Uruguay.



Even though it's mid-week, I have been yearning (obsessing would probably be a more accurate word) for a beach getaway to well any beach that involves sand, warm water, no sharks and endless sunshine. With my recent schedule overload thanks to my last full semester at school coupled with my extensive search for a job along with staying up-to-date with the.margaret.files. (whoa) I have been wishing I could just sip an ice cold drink and kick my tired feet up. And what better place to do so than in Uruguay? Check out the full itinerary along with the perfect look after the jump. File under sign me up.


  • Where to Stay: Private bungalow at Four Seasons Carmelo Resort
  • What to Do: Lay by the pool, enjoy some of the best massages around, take out one of the many horses on the property, eat delicious South American barbecue or visit the resort's organic farm La Estancia.
  • What to Pack: Sunscreen, extra large hat, as many bathing suits as possible, no cellphones or work and the shortest shorts possible.
Dress: Halston jersey strapless dress
Earrings: Oscar de la Renta crystal-embellished beaded drop earrings
Shoes: Lanvin metal-cuffed sandals
Swimsuit: Missoni Mare Bristol zigzag crochet-knit swimsuit
Bag: Reed Krakoff Gym python tote

[Images via: Garance Dore, net-a-porter]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...