Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fur Please.






There was just a slight nip in the air for the past few days (is this because of my complaint of cold weather?!) and I am realizing that I just can’t leave my place without a jacket to keep me slightly toasty. So, what better way to cover yourself then in a luxurious and decadent fur like these lovely ladies. I have my vintage rabbit fur and chunky knit jacket from Rome that I have been too petrified to wear (hello PETA and/or Berkeley hippies) but I might just bring it out of hibernation if not for the next two days. (Maybe I could get away with it in the city on my museum trek…Hm.) My internal dialogue aside, I am fascinated by these ladies who wear fur, and absolutely don’t let it wear them. File under love it or hate it. 

[Images via: Tommy Ton, The Sartorialist]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...