Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy 100th.


Reminiscing over past posts the other day, I came to the realization that this one will be the.margaret.file's 100th! Quite frankly, I was shocked to see how much I've done over just a few months considering that I've been rather busy in other areas of my life. In an effort to keep things exciting, I'll be introducing some new posts over the next few weeks including It Girls showcasing unique personal styles, Eats documenting delicious recipes I couldn't live without and more of my personal favorite Home to Runway. So with a happy birthday to the.margaret.files. I know I'll be celebrating tonight with a little extra something special! Hope everyone else gets a chance to kick back this weekend as well! File as enjoy.

[Image via: CocoPerez]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...