Friday, April 15, 2011

Oh, Weekend.


Oh weekend, here you frolic around the bend.
Often making me wish you would never end.
Instead I only get a few days to laugh and play,
So I'll just have to party extra hard,  be it as it may.

With a (clearly) self-written poem above, I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend. Although mine will be filled mostly with homework, and probably no extra hard partying (attempt at irony above), I'm hoping to get a little break from my studies in the form of some retail therapy with my dear friend over at Alison Reid Style. Stay tuned for some amazing upcoming posts including a few more editorials that I just can't resist along with some why didn't I think of that home decor ideas and spring fashion aplenty. Happy weekend to all! 

[Images via: My Files]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...