Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Stacked.





Being that I live in earthquake country (thank you San Andreas fault) I find myself wishing that I was able to safely have a bookcase that was over waist high (thank you dad for always telling me I know better) without having to permanently attach it to the wall. Coupling this with the fact that I've spent a substantial portion of recent weeks inside Berkeley's many libraries, it is no surprise that I've got books on my mind. And lots of them. I love the look of floor to ceiling bookshelves, brimming with books, all waiting to be discovered. Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to thwart both my father and the shifting tectonic plates, but until then I'll have to settle with these photos. File as book it.

[Images via: Apartment Therapy]

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...