Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Flower Beds.






Now that spring is here and the flowers are blooming (on campus, not near my apartment sadly) I am wanting to bring all those wonderful florals indoors, with just a little less maintenance. So instead of having to constantly clean up fallen petals and dirty water, I think I'll update my bedroom with some beautiful floral inspired accents. Although I wish I could change my headboard to that amazingly shocking bright orange (remember my love of it here) I think I'll settle for a new floral bedspread (see the second and last pictures) and perhaps some bright thrown pillows (like in the first picture) for my miniature spring update. File as update. 

[Images via: {This is Glamorous}, Lonny, Apartment Therapy]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...