Tuesday, April 19, 2011

When Tommy Met Anna.








As is probably very obvious to most, I am addicted to the style of Miss Anna Dello Russo. My previous post about the matter I have to admit, was one of my most favorite to compile and one that I had been thinking about for a very long time. I can't help but smile every time I see this woman dressed in yet another over-the-top, super fab, too good for words ensemble and it seems I'm not the only one who is enthralled with her. Tommy Ton will be soon opening an exhibit on the fashion maven at The Bay department store in Toronto titled When Tommy Met Anna which will include some of the never before seen pictures above. Check out this revealing interview between the two and stay tuned for more fashion profiles on the.margaret.files. File this one under too much.

[Images via: Tommy Ton]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...