Monday, April 11, 2011

Edited: Bazaar Hong Kong.




As you know, I'm not one for posting editorials often; however, I figured this time I would make an exception because this one was just too adorable to pass up. I am clearly obsessed with masculine influences on women (remember this week) and Asian fashion magazines (even though I have no idea what they're trying to say) so it came as no surprise that I felt compelled to post this shoot. Done by Tina Luther for Harper's Bazaar Hong Kong, I'm totally feeling the feminine/masculine mix in a playful and modern way. File this one under too cute.

[Images via: Fashion Gone Rogue]

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Harper's Bazaar has had some fabulous editorials lately. Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...