Thursday, April 14, 2011

Prada Overload.


Could there every be such a thing as Prada overload? I mean, really? Looks like the fashion set is still madly in love with this quirky designer who clearly dances to the beat of her own drum. And I know I've already done a post about Prada's fabulously popular pink striped pencil skirt a little while back but after reading this article the other day I was quite frankly shocked and amazed into again posting about the insanely hot Prada Spring 2011 collection. The fact that this collection has landed on no less than 48 international covers of magazines (yes, you read that right) spanning from Australia, China, the UK and everywhere in between makes me wonder if these trends are going to trickle down to us common folk any day now. Playful monkey motifs, alternating multicolored stripes, swinging banana earrings (worn by none other than Miss Prada herself) and electric colored furs were all part of the collection that screamed totally outrageous fun to me. And isn't that what fashion should be about? File under loosen up.

[Images via: Style.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...