Saturday, April 2, 2011

Denim Flared.






Raise your hand if you are sick and tired of super-tight skinny jeans that nearly suck the life out of you trying to get them over your legs. I for one have had it with my skinny jeans. I must say that my heart will always be drawn to that silhouette of a loose blouse messily tucked into a skinny jean; however, my legs are saying no more. With the coming of spring along with the coming of new trends, the flared leg jean is a bandwagon I will most definitely be hopping on. Although more difficult for us smaller girls to wear, I think I’ll stick to less exaggerated flares paired with my loafers for day and my favorite sky-high Chloe wooden platforms for those cool spring nights. My legs can breathe a sigh of relief. File under store the skinnies. 

[Images via: The Sartorialist]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...